Welcome

Welcome to readers and followers. If you are a follower of this blog, or just reading it, you can truly say, that you are reading or following, the right thing! That should make a person feel good. Another right thing that I wish for you. [I hope you don't dislike puns too much. A long time ago, a friend and I had them down to a fine point. And they were fun at that time. I more rarely use them now, but sometimes I can't resist.]

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hold Fast the Dream

Hold fast the Dream!
Though it may seem
that shining star
is much too far
beyond your grasp,
that you will never clasp
one small beam.
Even though,
don’t let go.
Hold fast the dream!

This was what I taught my children: That if there was something they wanted to do, which might seem beyond the possibilities they could envision,if it was a worthwhile thing, there was almost always a way to be found, but you had to look for it. And if in the striving, there seemed to be a diversion, perhaps this was just a step along the way; and also, perhaps might lead to a new perspective on what they might want to do. The above is what I want them and their children, and those that follow to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment