Welcome

Welcome to readers and followers. If you are a follower of this blog, or just reading it, you can truly say, that you are reading or following, the right thing! That should make a person feel good. Another right thing that I wish for you. [I hope you don't dislike puns too much. A long time ago, a friend and I had them down to a fine point. And they were fun at that time. I more rarely use them now, but sometimes I can't resist.]

Friday, October 16, 2009

In All ThingsThank God

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

In happy moments, praise God.
In difficult moments, seek God.
In quiet moments, worship God.
In painful moments, trust God.
In every moment, thank God.

The above was part of a "Forward" that was sent to me not too long ago.There are Forwards, and then there are Forwards. Some are funny, some are light hearted and uplifting, some have useful information, some are distortions of fact, some are inflammatory, some should be called opinions, and some have spiritual truths. In this particular Forward I firmly believe in the affirmation of the first line. I also believe the next five lines give good advice to the Christian.

Here's to spiritual upliftment.

1 comment:

  1. I recall reading that Forward myself recently, although I can't remember where I saw it. I think it does have a lot to say and it is inspiring. In fact, I think I'll copy it and post some place where I will be sure to see it.

    ReplyDelete